Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gone fishing.

Okay, I'm taking a break. Work is too busy, the holidays are too busy and I just don't have time to post much right now. Instead of lurking around the internet and feeling guilty, I think I'll just give myself a an official excuse to try to relax and enjoy this special time of year (as much as a class of special education children the week before a vacation will let me).

Please check back after the New Year, I anticipate that this veggie kitchen will be up and running by January 2nd or so. I'll be ready to cook and post again, and get back to the usual routine. I leave you with a crock-pot mushroom stroganoff I made at some point in time, but didn't post. Baked acorn squash, kale, roasted potatoes and mushroom stroganoff. Mmmmmmm!

I bid you all adieu until January 2nd or so. Happy Cooking, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments: